Living at Home SeniorCare, providing reliable Home Care solutions
for seniors and their caregivers in Southern New Hampshire
We are now celebrating our 10th anniversary of providing caring, in-home services for people who cherish their independence. Our services help families enjoy peace of mind, knowing their loved one is cared for and respected while they are away. Our professional staff includes home health aides, nurses, homemakers and a cognitive specialist for Alzheimer's patients. Our medical doctor, Dr. Pierre Dionne, makes house calls!
Our bonded and insured caregivers are available up to 24 hours a day to help with many tasks of daily living including personal care visits, medication reminders, meal preparation, companionship, transportation and light housekeeping.
Home Care can be a very cost effective alternative to an assisted living or nursing home admission. It is certainly the least disruptive. Our insured and bonded caregivers provide loving care from 2- 24 hours per day. Home Care services we provide include personal care, homemaking, companionship, transportation, and more. We assist elderly clients who may have Alzheimer's Disease, dementia, stroke, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, hospice patients, and may other age related infirmities. Plus, our skilled nurses and medical director assure you won't have to compromise on medical care. We understand the decision to bring care for a loved one into the home can be difficult. If you should choose Living at Home SeniorCare to care for a loved one, you can expect:
- An individualized care plan developed by a registered nurse
- Caring, compassionate caregivers with the training and skills necessary to deliver the care
- Consistent and reliable care (Our reliability index is better than 99.5%!)
- A responsive staff able to answer any questions about care being received, and access to an after hours emergency number
- The ability to adapt to changes in your loved ones needs
- A resource that can connect you to additional medical, non-medical and financial assistance.
- PEACE OF MIND. You do not have to go through this alone. We are here to help.
I don't know where to begin. There is so much to be grateful to you for, that we thank you for ... I am not sure how we would have managed without the caring people of Living at Home SeniorCare.
Living at Home SeniorCare is locally owned and operated.